Alpharetta Personal Injury Law Firm Fights for Justice
Determined Georgia attorneys seek full compensation for victims of negligence
If you or a loved one has been injured through the negligence of another person or a business, you are entitled to compensation for your losses. But there may be a vast difference between what you’re entitled to and what you ultimately receive, based on numerous factors, including the experience and dedication of your legal counsel. Cheeley Law Group, LLC is an aggressive Alpharetta law firm whose mission is to secure justice for Georgia victims and hold negligent parties accountable to help prevent similar injuries in the future. So, as we serve our clients to the best of our abilities to maximize the compensation they receive, we hope we are also creating a safer environment for us all.
Skilled trial lawyers pursue justice for your family as we would for our own
At Cheeley Law Group, we take a different approach to legal representation, based on:
- Personal care — We pride ourselves on building close relationships with our clients and remaining accessible throughout the process. Once we take on your case, you’ll have our cell phone numbers, so you can reach us — day or night — with questions.
- Determination — No matter how imposing the opponent might seem, we work tirelessly in an effort to achieve the best possible outcome. The most complex cases may turn on the smallest detail, so we are scrupulous about our investigation into all relevant matters.
- Results — Our firm has a solid record of success in securing substantial settlements and jury awards for our injured clients. We know what the legal process requires, and have the resources necessary to take on the most complex cases.
Our attorneys have dedicated their careers and lives to help protect the rights of those seriously injured by the actions or negligence of others. We are ready to fight for you.
Seasoned trial lawyers ready to assist injured parties in Alpharetta
The principal focus of our practice is personal injury and wrongful death litigation. We help clients obtain reimbursement for medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and loss of quality of life. The specific types of claims we handle include:
- Auto accidents — We represent drivers, passengers, pedestrians and cyclists injured in car, truck and motorcycle crashes. High speed collisions can produce injuries, such as whiplash, paralysis or traumatic brain injuries, which can require extensive medical treatment, while fatal crashes result in the wrongful death of innocent loved ones.
- Defective products — Manufacturers have a duty to make their products reasonably safe for all foreseeable uses. When a product is defective, its maker can be liable for injuries that result. From consumer products to dangerous drugs to faulty automobiles, we are to seek relief on behalf of Georgia victims. We have taken on some of the giants of industry, including Johnson & Johnson, to recover damages for our clients.
- Premises liability — Owners and tenants with control over a property have a duty to make the area reasonably safe for visitors. If you’ve suffered a slip and fall at a restaurant, been hurt by falling merchandise in a store or stepped in a pothole in a dark garage, you may have grounds for a premises liability lawsuit.
For these types of personal injury cases and more, our attorneys provide personalized attention and aggressive representation focused on maximizing your compensation.
Additionally, our firm handles other types of tort actions. We handle business tort claims, such as cases that arise from improper interference with commercial relationships and deceptive trade practices. Our firm also represents victims of false arrest and imprisonment.
Attorneys work to make Johnson & Johnson accountable for problems caused by baby powder
When Johnson & Johnson decided to continue selling baby powder containing asbestos, the company knew the risks of ovarian cancer to women. In response, Cheeley Law Group and Barnes Law Group joined forces to create the Women’s Talc Project. This entity provides information, education and aggressive litigation to victims of talc injuries caused by Johnson & Johnson’s decision to put an unsafe product on the market. For assistance or additional information, please visit our website at talcsuits.com.
Contact our Alpharetta, GA lawyers for a free personal injury case evaluation
Cheeley Law Group, LLC provides skilled and determined personal injury representation to clients in the Alpharetta area. When you retain our firm, you can expect highly professional representation from attorneys focused on optimal results. Call us at 770-872-6066 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.