Gabrielle earned a B.S., summa cum laude, in Early Childhood Education from Kennesaw State University (2007) and her J.D. from Loyola School of Law (2014). Gabrielle’s trial work includes representing individuals in work-related injuries, and business entities and insurers, when she focused her practice on insurance defense. She also worked as in-house counsel for prominent government officials. Prior to attending law school, from 2007 through 2011, Gabrielle was an educator in the public school system in Cherokee County, Georgia.
Gabrielle was raised in Kennesaw and attended Harrison High School. She currently lives in Brookhaven with her family, and they are parishioners of Cathedral of Christ the King in Atlanta. Gabrielle is a member of the Junior League of Atlanta and she volunteers regularly with Meals On Wheels. She is a life-long Braves fan, and she enjoys golfing.
- Commercial Litigation and Business Torts
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation
- Wrongful Death Litigation
- Tractor-Trailer Collision Cases
- Government Affairs / Civil Rights
- 2015, Georgia
- Kennesaw State University, Class of 2007, B.S., Early Childhood Education, summa cum laude
Law School Attended
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Class of 2014, J.D.