- Assist paralegals and attorneys with organizing, filing, and maintaining of client files;
- Copy documents and demand packages as requested;
- Complete certified mail cards and mail documents and cost checks as requested.
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail;
- Create new and existing client folders;
- Prepare and send letters and packages;
- Send out demand letters;
- Manage the phone system; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree, certificate, or equivalent work experience (preferred);
- Bilingual English and Spanish (preferred);
- 1 year of experience in the legal field a plus;
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing of files and records, and other office procedures;
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize, handle a fast-paced environment, and manage workload with a positive attitude and minimal supervision;
- Great written and communication skills;
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong writing and communication skills;
- Attention to detail; and
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Zoom and type no less than 35 wpm.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.