Alpharetta Personal Injury Lawyers Seek Justice For Every Client
Determined Georgia advocates with a track record of successful results
After an accident, you might find yourself somewhat in shock. In mere seconds, someone’s negligence has upended your life, possibly causing you unbearable pain and financial losses. It’s easy to become despondent, but Cheeley Law Group, LLC in Alpharetta wants you to remember that you have rights. Our Georgia injury attorneys are ready to investigate your accident to determine if you have grounds for a personal injury lawsuit. If we find that a person or business is at fault for your injury, we will aggressively pursue full compensation. Our personal injury lawyers are dedicated to the pursuit of justice for those injured due to the negligence or intentional wrongdoing of another. That dedication has paid off in successful results for clients over the last several decades.
Trustworthy attorneys provide representation for a variety of injury cases
In our practice, we represent clients in personal injury cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents — We represent clients who sustain injuries in car, truck and motorcycle accidents, including cyclists and pedestrians. Our litigators thoroughly investigate crashes to determine liability and pursue at-fault drivers and other culpable parties aggressively.
- Premises liability claims — When you lawfully enter someone else’s premises, the person or business with control of the property should protect you against injuries caused by curable hidden hazards, inadequate security or a vicious dog. In premises liability cases, we work property owners and tenants accountable for injuries they could have prevented with reasonable care.
- Slip and fall incidents — Many premises liability claims arise when a visitor slips or trips due to a dangerous condition, such as a wet floor, foreign substance, debris, loose tile or uneven surface. A sudden fall, especially from a height onto a hard surface, can cause serious injuries and severe pain.
- Defective products — Each year, consumers are injured by defective products, such as auto parts, electronics, tainted food and prescription drugs. Our firm has the resources to challenge powerful corporations, as we have demonstrated in our work recovering damages for women who suffered cancer due to their use of Johnson & Johnson talcum powder.
- Traumatic brain injuries — Many of our cases involve serious injuries that have a lasting effect and deserve serious compensation. Traumatic brain injuries occur when impact, penetration or severe shaking of the skull causes damage to brain tissue. Symptoms can include headaches, cognitive impairment, motor function loss, personality changes, mood swings, depression and emotional troubles. We make the case for a settlement or verdict that addresses the full extent of your injury, so you are compensated for the depth of your suffering.
- Wrongful death — Losing a loved one to someone else’s negligence is devastating, but we can help you secure a measure of legal relief. A surviving spouse, child, parent or representative of the decedent’s estate may file a lawsuit to recover damages based on actual monetary losses, the decedent’s projected earnings over a normal lifetime, and the value of intangible benefits to loved ones.
Georgia law allows two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. Although wrongful death cases can be extended as much as five years if the decedent’s estate has not passed through probate.
Why you need an attorney
When you suffer a severe injury, the defendant may offer a settlement early on. They are hoping you will accept the offer, grateful to receive anything, before you have a chance to consult with an attorney and while you’re not certain of the full extent of your injuries. Once you accept a settlement, you are locked in. You cannot come back later, claiming you underestimated your losses.
You can also be sure that the defendant’s insurance company is mounting a legal defense. Their goal is to give you as little compensation as possible. You deserve the same level of legal representation to fight for the financial recovery you deserve. The accident lawyers at Cheeley Law Group, LLC are ready to fight for you. We prepare every case as if we are taking it to trial. Not only does this prepare you to win in court, but it also puts you in a strong negotiating position.
Contact our Alpharetta, GA lawyers for a free personal injury consultation
Cheeley Law Group, LLC delivers comprehensive personal injury representation to clients in the Alpharetta area. When you retain our service, you can expect highly professional counsel tailored to your situation and needs. Call us at 770-872-6066 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.