Alpharetta Auto Accident Lawyers Pursue Justice for You
Are you suffering from a motor vehicle wreck-related injury?
Annually, there are around 17,000 crash-related injuries in Fulton County alone. Even with fewer vehicles on the road in 2020, Georgia highway fatalities increased to more than 1,600. The roads are far from safe, and inattentive and distracted drivers are everywhere. If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, Cheeley Law Group can provide the legal representation you need to recover full, fair compensation. Located in Alpharetta, our team is on a mission to provide highly professional legal counsel that achieves optimal results. You can trust our skill and determination as we fight for the best possible outcome.
Common types of motor vehicle accidents in the Alpharetta area
As a northern suburb of Atlanta, Alpharetta lies on the path of one of the most crowded commutes in the United States. Traffic congestion leads to frustration, aggressive driving and dangerous maneuvers which increase the risk of accidents. Whether you’ve been hurt in a collision on your way to work, near your home or anywhere else, one of our personal injury lawyers can help. We handle a full range of vehicle crash claims, including those involving:
- Cars — Passenger car collisions can produce a variety of injuries, including whiplash, traumatic brain injuries, concussions, bone fractures, internal injuries and disfigurement from burns or scarring. Immediately after a crash, you might not be aware of how extensive your injuries might be. Always seek medical assistance promptly after an accident. In addition to receiving treatment, you will also strengthen your legal case by documenting your injuries.
- Trucks — Commercial truck accidents include jackknifes, rollovers, and rear-end collisions that can crush a passenger car. Our team thoroughly investigates commercial vehicle collisions, using accident reconstruction experts, when warranted. We also review trucking company practices to determine if any safety regulations were violated. No matter how complex the facts might be, we leave no stone unturned as we search for evidence that could prove fault and win your case.
- Motorcycles — Many motorcycle accidents are caused by inattentive drivers and road hazards for which municipalities can be held liable. Georgia also has one of the strictest helmet laws in the country, so if you are injured while riding without a helmet, the defendant might use this fact to try to limit their liability for a head injury. Negligent drivers also often try to exploit unfair characterizations about the supposed recklessness of bikers.
- Pedestrians — When a vehicle strikes a pedestrian, there’s great potential for serious injury. The speed of the vehicle and whether the victim suffers a secondary impact on the road surface are key factors. Overaggressive drivers in urban settings often violate a walker’s right of way. Additionally, some intersections are poorly designed, so they are unreasonably unsafe, especially for elderly pedestrians who need more time to cross.
Fulton County traffic is some of the worst in the nation. If you experience a wreck on Interstates 75, 85, 285 or anywhere else, you can rely on our law firm to pursue justice on your behalf.
LA mission to maximize your settlement or court verdict
Successful legal action can help you or your family obtain needed financial support during the recovery period. In some cases, your settlement may be the difference between long-term financial struggle and stability that allows you to focus on your physical well-being. We negotiate settlements with insurance companies to see that your losses are covered, including:
- Medical bills
- Lost earnings
- Cost of rehabilitation, medical devices and prosthetics
- Cost of modifying a home to accommodate a disability
- Physical pain
- Mental suffering
- Loss of quality of life
When insurance companies refuse to be reasonable, our firm is prepared to take cases to trial. As our record of successful verdicts shows, we head to court fully prepared, and we fight to win.
Contact our Alpharetta, GA lawyers for a free motor vehicle accident case evaluation
Cheeley Law Group, LLC provides strong auto accident claim representation to clients in the Alpharetta area. When you retain our attorneys, you can expect highly professional and personalized counsel focused on optimal results. Call us at 770-872-6066 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.